We small consulting projects of up to 6 person-months to develop business models and proof-of-concept prototypes of innovative technology. During the project, we
- analyze your business strategy,
- assess the technology that you intend to use, and
- develop a business model for an innovative use of this technology.
- We assess the commercial viability of the business model in the long run as well as
- the financial risks that your company would run with this business model.
We have consulted with a diverse set of companies:
- An IP clearance organization testing whether a blockchain would help them achieve a business goal (gaining trust with interested parties).
- A bank testing whether blockchain could be useful to achieve their business goals (supporting an online currency).
- A blockchain company trying to find a viable value proposition.
- A car data trading company trying to translate its value proposition into a technical architecture.
- A consultancy company assembling client solutions from a mashup of startups.
If you want to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.